This is the key branch of Collectorate which deals with the matters related to Land in the district. There are mainly four sub-branches of this Branch. The major functions of each sub-branch are as under :
Land 1 Branch:
- To Give Non Agriculture Permissions under sections 65, 65(A), 65(B), 66 and 67 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879.
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948 (For Anand Taluka Only).
- Fixation of Land Price in the District Land Valuation Committee.
- To Give Non Agriculture Permission to 34 villages include in AVKUDA.
- Granting of Land to eligible Institutes/ Individuals.
- To Grant Land for Charitable and Social Purposes to the Educational/ Social Institutes, School, Hostel etc.
Land 2 ( RTS/ CTS) Branch:
- Appeals under section 203 of Land Revenue Code – 1879.
- Revision of Cases decided by Prant Officers under rule 108(6) of the Land Revenue Rules – 1972.
- Suo moto Revision of Land Cases under Land Revenue Rule – 1972.
- Miscellaneous Appeals.
- Works related to Record of Rights (RoR).
Land 3 & Land 4 Branch:
- Compliance of Para raised by Revenue Inspection Commissioner (R.I.C).
- Office Inspection.
- “JAMA BANDHI” Inspection.
- Inspection of Clerks Portfolio.
- Inspection of Talatis Portfolio.
- R.I.C Recovery.
- Accountant General (A.G) audit Para.
- Crop “ANAVARI” of Anand district.
- Annual Administrative Report of Land Revenue of the District.
- LAQ (Legislative Assembly Questions)
- S.I.T (Special Investigation Team) related to Land Matters.
- General Land Works.