To ensure the food security of the poor of Morbi district, the public distribution systems of the state government has been implemented. The monitoring and supervision are being done by the District Supply Office to ensure that the food grains to the targeted families are distributed through the Fair Price Shops.
- Fair Price Shops (Selection and appointment)
- Distribution of Essential Commodities
- Ration Cards
- Vigilance committees at rural and urban level
- monitoring of prices of essential commodities
Current Schemes in Morbi District :
- Distribution of food Grains to poor under “ Maa Annapurna Yojana”
- Targeted Public Distribution System
- Consumer Protection Groups
- Free LPG Connections to poor under “Pradhanmantri Ujjavala Yojana”
- Barcoded ration card scheme
Address: District Collectorate Office, Shobheshwar Road, Morbi.
Email Address: dsomorbi[at]gmail[dot]com
Tel Phone no: 02822-242008