To provide hot cooked meal to children.
- To improve the nutritional status of children.
- To encourage poor children belonging to disadvantaged sections, to attend school more regularly
- classroom activities, thereby increasing the enrollment, retention attendance rates.
- To Decrease the drop out ratio of the students in school.
- Supervision for implementation of the new menu for MDM
- MDM Kendra Inspection for effective implementation of a scheme
- Reconciliation of expenditure statements received from Talukas and submission to Commissioner office, Gandhinagar
- D.C. bills verification and submission to A.G., Rajkot
- Webpage monthly and annual data entry
- Pay bill & contingency bill preparation
- Allocation of ration to MDM Kendra as per students beneficiaries
- Bill Payment for FCI, Ahmedabad and District Civil Supplies Corporation, Rajkot
- Recruitment of 1 district level district co-coordinator vacancy based on the 11-month contact system
- Recruitment of 11 taluka level MDM supervisor vacancy based on the 11-month contact system
Address: District Collectorate Office, Shobheshwar Road, Morbi
Website: Mid Day Meal Scheme