Administrative branch is a key branch in the district Collectorate. This branch plays a central role in the overall coordination of the office functioning. Revenue officers meeting, Co-ordination of “Garib Kalyan Melas”, “Apno Taluko Vibrant Taluko (ATVT)” are some of the areas where administrative branch plays a major role.
- Co-ordination of Garib Kalyan Melas
- Organizing monthly meetings of Revenue Officers
- Work related to Prant Officer & Mamlatdar’s diary
- Work related to Swarnim Svantaha Sukhay project work
- Tumar census
- Work related to RTI act 2005
- Monitoring of Taluka Janseva Kendras
- Work related to coastal census
- Preparation of Revenue Inspection commissioner (RIC.) Patraks 1 to 35
Address: District Collectorate Office, Shobheshwar Road, Morbi.